The CPCC deepens an organization’s understanding of a person’s social intelligence and effectiveness with:
- selection, recruiting, and onboarding
- the quality of hires (candidate’s suitability for a particular role)
- the hidden aspects of a candidate (that are often difficult to extract in the interview process)
- predictability of a candidate’s performance
- productivity (by highlighting relevant strengths and derailment behaviors)
- talent management strategies
- employee / leadership development
- high potentials
- succession planning
- career satisfaction, employee retention, and company culture
- team building and collaboration efforts
Important Note: This assessment is designed to measure personality traits. It is a self-report questionnaire which relies on and measures the information provided directly by the participant. It is based on the examinee’s willingness to be open, honest, and self-reflective so that his/her true beliefs and tendencies are accurately recorded. This assessment is non-clinical. The Capistran Personalized Competency Calculator (CPCC) does not measure intelligence, aptitude, mental health or values.
Using our services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our services or the content you access. All content in the Capistran Personalized Competency Calculator (CPCC) is the proprietary property of Capistran Leadership, LLC. Your access to and the use of this content from our services in part or in full is prohibited without the written approval of Capistran Leadership, LLC.